It took me 36 years to realize what it is that I truly want from life. From going to the clubs every weekend, having been on countless dates while trying to find that perfect match or dreaming about that sports car that I could show off in I came to the following conclusion. In order to have a fulfilling life experience there are just a few things that I want to do and here is my list:
- It is the peace and quiet that comes from having freedom to travel with my son and showing him the wonders of this world.
- It is by taking care of my son to the best of my ability being of help and support for his needs.
- It is helping others through my charity and teaching my son how to be assistance for others.
- It is writing books, doing my blog and putting up videos and podcasts on the internet so that I could be of an example for those who lost hope in a better future. I want to inspire and motivate people all around the world.
- It is by bringing the consciousness of the humanity to a higher level by constantly working on my compassion towards everyone that I meet.
Now apart from knowing what I want from life it is also important to have a list of what I do not want in my life. So aside of the things I mentioned in the second sentence of this page here is my NOT to do list:
- I will not get involved in any illegal or immoral activity of any kind.
- I will not worry about what other people think off me, especially of my looks or the way that I dress. I am far from being over wearing any fancy labels, suits or just anything that does not go with my personality.
- I will not let any circumstances on the outside determine the way I feel on the inside.
- I will never judge anyone based on any assumptions or be prejudice.
I love the vintage items that’s why on my dream list is this 1976 Mercedes camper:
an old Honda motorbike from 1993 suitable for long distance traveling:
A retro house in a forest close to a lake for that everyday touch with the nature:
I dream of a stable financial income that comes from me doing what I was born to do in this world. Please visit my shop. I would be honored if you could order a product and help me reach my dreams. Thank you.